Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'll not Quit

I will not quit,
Streets are wide and avenues are long
Still I am trying hard to move along
Terra is parched with the wrath of sun
Walking here is no more pleasing fun.
Many here can pose a ferocious fight
Many here are having a lengthy stride
They can crush you without any guilt
Can make you realize you are unfit

Trees are there to rest and relax
Big shades are there on each side
But I will continue I will endure
I can’t compromise with my pride
I may perish and I may annihilate
But I can’t let my dreams saturate
I know the level of risk and harm
But I’ll abide by the rules of storm

I received so many caveats in offer
Some were good some came cropper
Some ask why don’t you feel scare
Some ask why don’t you at all care
When your intoxication will get over
When you will again become a sober
Let this translucency of fog get over
And you’ll have to search for cover

I will not understand I am a duffer
I’m always with my cold-shoulder
I may be confused I may be mazed
May I‘ve gone insane and crazed
Thanks God! I am in intoxication
But I know my senses are kicking
I know that I’m not the fittest one
Still living by leaving Darwinism

Lonely in the crowd alone in the mob
Sometimes I feel like to stop and sob
I am not made for this hideous race
But I cannot let my dreams disgrace
Don’t want to find myself in disdain
Waiting for the time when it will rain
A rain that satiates the burning desire
A rain that will quench the terra’s fire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home